What Is the role?
We are looking for an Elixir Developer or someone who has a strong programming background who is able to pick up new programming languages quickly.
- Writing code that matters. We are actively pushing Elixir in our’s and our client’s projects if it fits to our/their needs
- Writing test cases and monitor your work impact closely while working with our CI (mostly Gitlab)
- Enhance/improve existing code
We are looking for a personal financial planning pro (Certified Financial Planner™ preferred) who will lead our client advising efforts. You will be a fiduciary who works with clients providing holistic advice on areas including: saving, retirement, debt
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- An awesome person
- strong technological background
Why join Quantor Consulting’s team?
We are especially interested in finding developers with or without experience in functional programming (e.g. Elixir/Erlang, Clojure, F#). You might not have experience with all the technologies in our stack, but you are motivated to learn deeply. You will get the opportunity to work with Elixir with experienced team mates who can teach and pair with you to learn whatever you have less experience with. You care about security, code quality, scalability, performance, and simplicity. Above all, you seek operational excellence and apply the best engineering practices possible. Not everything that you or your team do can be perfect, but you make sure that you always know the trade-offs.
What we offer
- Remote work as long as you want
- You can also work in our offices in Germany: Halle (Saale), Laupheim or Stuttgart
- For fill time job: 30 days of vacation or more if the work is done
- project profit sharing if applicable